Project: Three (3) Years Call-Off Contract for Maintenance, Replacement and Upgrading of Water Networks – GTC 879/2017
Client: Qatar General Electricity & Water Co-operation – KAHRAMAA
Project Details: This contract covers maintenance, replacement and upgrading of water networks (scheduled and emergency) including supply of required materials and reinstatement of roads and pavements. In addition to the above the contract includes the following: –
- Water Networks including Transmission & Distribution Main Pipelines and Wellfield.
- All types of Valves including Sluice (Gate), Butterfly, Pressure Reducing Valves and Non return valves etc.
- Above Ground and underground Fire Hydrants
- Single, Double, Triple Air Valves
- Concrete or Precast or Block Work Chambers for AV, SV, BV, FH, WM, QIP DM, etc…
- Tanker Filling Station Filling Points
- District Meters
Also, this contract covers maintenance, replacement and upgrading of existing water networks comprising of Ductile Iron Pipes of 80mm up to 1600 mm dia., HDPE of 100 mm up to 600 mm dia, apparatus and fittings of 80mm up to 1600mm dia
Contract Value: QR. 163,394,078.00
Project Status: Ongoing